Our clients have included:
- Construction site owners
- General contractors
We have represented these clients in lawsuits involving issues such as:
- Breach of contract
- Delay claims
- Construction defect
- Design defect
- Architect/Engineer malpractice
- Deceptive trade practices
- Force Majeure
- Property damage
- Personal injury
Our Construction Litigation experience includes:
- Represented the owner of a large paper mill located on the Houston Ship Channel in six cases filed in three counties by approximately 500 workers who claimed exposure to asbestos and other toxic substances during the course of a construction project conducted on the site.
- Served as lead counsel for a joint defense group of lending institutions in a class action brought on behalf of thousands of low income home purchasers who bought homes through a federally funded housing program and claimed that their homes were contaminated with lead due to alleged defective inspections; relief sought included monetary damages for diminution of fair market value, additional lead paint inspections, abatement, and medical monitoring.
- Represented a number of architects and engineers in numerous cases involving malpractice claims and alleged property damage, personal injury and wrongful death, and monetary damages.
- Represented the owner of a large commercial building in connection with claims arising from severe and extensive damage to, and deterioration of, polyurethane covering for building wiring.
- Represented joint venture owner of pipeline in suit brought by construction company claiming breach of contract and fraud, and seeking $120 million in damages, arising from a construction project covering a 95 mile segment of a 20 inch crude oil pipeline.
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.