- Represented a truck manufacturer in a product liability case brought on behalf of a quadriplegic who was a passenger in an automobile. A jury rendered a take-nothing verdict for our client and the judgment was affirmed on appeal.
- In diet drug litigation arising from the use of prescription drugs, served as Texas trial counsel representing a major pharmaceutical manufacturer in defense of claims of personal injury.
- Represented a national truck manufacturer in a product liability case brought on behalf of the driver of a commercial truck injured in an accident allegedly caused by a steering system design defect. A component of the steering system in the truck had been the subject of an earlier recall. After a three-week trial, our client was exonerated by the jury’s finding of no liability.
- Represented Firestone in numerous wrongful death and personal injury suits filed in multiple counties in Texas relating to rollover accidents and product recall; also represented Firestone in suits filed in Texas by residents of Mexico and Venezuela concerning accidents occurring in foreign venues, which presented forum non conveniens and venue issues.
- Represented U.S. and non-U.S. manufacturers of automotive parts, appliances, industrial machines, and farm equipment in personal injury and property damage cases.
- Represented Firestone in a products liability lawsuit arising from a bus accident involving hundreds of plaintiffs.
- Represented a leading chemical manufacturer in several personal injury and products cases, including a case arising from a chemical explosion that was ultimately dismissed after the court granted the manufacturer’s dispositive motion.
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.